Any news ?for the game

None of the announcements will come from Big Ant.

It has been said a few times that Nacon are in charge of all promotional content for Rugby 24. Whereas Big Ant are in charge of Cricket 24, AFL 23 and Tiebreak promotion.

Once the game releases, Big Ant will communicate on here about bug fixes and any issues.

2 Likes

Hi everyone !

Big news, apparently there is a leak about the release date!!!
should be out the 19th March
3 Days to wait

Thatā€™s an old leak though. Confirmed as fake.

Edit: The one time I will be happy to have been lied to though ha ha

1 Like

how dare you post fake news on here

Any additional info from your chat with ross you wanna share with us @BearGamer

He has already said he couldnā€™t say anything and that he wasnā€™t given anything other than what had been told already?

Why the sudden fishing? :joy:

Iā€™m at Rugby Europe Championship finals and just saw that Germany is sponsored by Big Ants. Maybe itā€™s a confirmation that Germany (and probably all REC teams) are in the game.

1 Like

I believe Big Ant sponsor a few teams.
Germany, Rwanda and Lesotho.

The logo looks much better now than the last jersey, they just had a random white rectangle slapped on there before. This one looks rather fancy smanchy.

The patch was probably on an old jersey and the new one was probably made especially.

1 Like

Are you the fishing police

The game is probably getting delayed again. This is the worst marketing I ever saw in my lifeā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The marketing for their Grip game is positively underground then.

gs24

2 Likes

Didnā€™t wanna brag but ā€¦

Pigs mate, pigs

1 Like

Sorry, I suffer from a very low IQ :sweat_smile:

But I make up for it in enthusiasm?

So the real question we are all asking is: can we play it before the 24 in the name is no longer pertinent?

1 Like

@JNT_BA
Thanks for your time, I guess you and the team are overloaded atm.

Iā€™ll go in holidays the next two weeks. Should I bring my computer in order to be able to play R24, or can I let my computer at home ?

Cheers