Any news ?for the game

If you don’t bring your computer, BigAnt will know and release the game.
I’d take it if I were you, just in case :wink:

3 Likes

Does anyone know when there will be a steam page for it? There is a PC version coming right?

1 We don’t know when they are going to announce the Early Access. So no.
2 Yes. The game will come out first on pc.

2 Likes

Is that how early access normally works? Not going to lie I have never bothered to get anything on early access before as I don’t usually like paying for unfinished products.

Would all the early access be in PC, then they release the full game on PC first too and only after that release to console?

Or do they do all the early access on PC, get it up to standard for console and then just release it on all platforms at the same time ish?

Oh man. I am so literally legitimately desperate to be in the Early Access. I assume we get a lanyard and access to the green room.

1 Like

Ain’t nobody wanting to be walking around those offices when you have a perfectly operational Ikea gaming chair and desk at home with access to unlimited supplies of 2 minute noodles and Fanta.

No way am I leaving my mums basement to go to no bright open spaces with fresh air.

Edit: I would take a lanyard though, not going to lie.

(And secretly would be so cool to see BigAnts studios but I am far too far away for that to ever be a thing so I pretend not to want too lol)

It’s worth the visit :wink:

1 Like

Early access in March ? March is almost finished hahah. I cant with this marketing it is a joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t buy early access eather but as i know xbox and playstation let the developer realising in E-A. Bit uncommon but doable. Might be wrong though, i’m not an expert.

It is the end of the day in Australia. 3 days left this week for March (Saturday and Sunday are not working days)

Ha ha well maybe after I sell the house and move back to Sydney … but for now I just have to admire from afar.

I do envy you.

By the way, I think it is about time you tell the other sports in the forum you are breaking up with them and only have time for Rugby 24 creations now.

I see the way you edit for them …

Good luck finding BigAnt in Sydney…

Ummm…
Chuckinho’s Shares - AFL 23 - Big Ant Studios Community Forum

Still almost 20% of the month left mate. Never say never lol. @Bapean 3 days in Big Ant world has been enough before ha ha.

I mean yes, likelihood is not high, but possibility exists. If it doesn’t, I will just continue to do other stuff lol.

Plus, not so sure they have even started marketing yet?

I just meant Sydney is a tad closer to Melbourne than Estonia is …

And yes … I seen that new thread. I resisted from commenting on that persons support for your idea to make an individual thread …

I made a design … been practicing …

Honest critique?

You are right @Valhalla_Vagabond

I deeply hope it will be this week. I’ve never wait that much for a game to be released

1 Like

too many nodes I’m afraid

1 Like

I give up, my hopes are dashed.

I am right there with you mate. I am sure it will be worth the wait, however long that may be.

Oh well. With a bit of tenacity and patience, you too can have your own thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like