Any news ?for the game

@JNT_BA as you guys can’t post about the game. I think you should start posting whoever’s lunch was the best from the team each day.

Want to see if you guys took on forum feedback and have expanded the lunchroom menu :wink:

1 Like

Well… I don’t really know what to say

1 Like

I think it’s all been said already, no words anymore!

1 Like

even no more release date… I think they can change the name to rugby25 now…

1 Like

Rugby 30…or rugby 35 maybe

And it’s too difficult for us to share some screenshots ??? Now with this b…hit tweet not in “few week”

No word too…

All employer are on cricket and afl i guess
All is lies for rugby 30

2 Likes

So it’ really becoming rugby 25

Cancel it now, let us all move on from this shambles

It points more and more to it not just being photogrammetry as the twitter post suggests, but that the game is nowhere near ready to be released or shown yet!

Its actually astonishing just how much of a disasterclass ba and nacon have had with rugby 24 after the mess that were both afl and cricket 24s releases :rofl:

1 Like

So really they weren’t ready enough in september 2023. They’ve just give date to keep us interested in the game.
They needed 1 year more, and they took it 4 months of delay after another…

2 Likes

Again the announcement is not givennuntil the very last working day before the deadline. And to top that off, the only timescale thats been given now is “until a later date”. The problem now is that even if they rebrand as rugby 25 they’ll have to amend all of the teams again for the new season in september. It will be a shambles if it releases later in the year as rugby 24 with 2023/24 teams

2 Likes

It’s such a weak excuse considering the state of their cricket games. They’ve left teams with outdated kits, they’re adding new licenses without generic faces/kits/branding and completely neglecting certain aspects of gameplay and licensed content.

They’re a shambles

1 Like

Resharing my previous thoughts from when they announced their second delay on 31st January.

Is it truly essential to “travel the world capturing teams” for this game!? If that is a true statement, it feels like they have massively overvalued the requirement to have accurate player appearances from all 140 nations.

Or at least they could’ve released these each month AFTER the release of the full game. Imagine this…

January International Teams Release: Spain, Portugal, Greece
February International Teams Release: Cyprus, Israel, Bulgaria
March International Teams Release: UAE, Egypt, Qatar

Isn’t this exactly what Big Ant did for the Pakistan Cricket team this month?

I live and play rugby in a country that does not hold an IRB World Ranking, but I believe they are included in Rugby 24. I am grateful for the inclusion, but I don’t understand delaying the release for accurate photo imagery.

1 Like

now all we have to do is wait and see… in the meantime I’m going back to rugby 08!

@JNT_BA I know you can’t and probably won’t even reply to this but please tell the team that no fan in the history of rugby gaming has thought that realistic player faces is the most important feature for rugby games and justifies a delay. GAMEPLAY will always be number 1 and lack of mention and willingness to show us the gameplay tells me all I need to know about the state of this game unfortunately

6 Likes

As more people are also doing, I will take a break from following the game. I have been trying my best to spread word, keep being positive but this goes too far.

I feel this is Nacon’s responsability. The community is keeping the hype as strong as possible but there isnt any reward in the end.

The " As you can see, we have Premiership ", man do you think that we watched the trailer and be like " Oh they only have the licence for two teams, I hope they get the rest

Why not letting us know which team the game will have, which league, which modes etc…

This is beyond understanding. Ring me when something happens. This better be the game of a century.

Are you expecting a Top Spin incident again with a studio releasing a rugby game before ?

Back to Rugby 22. Wishing you the best Big Ant and Nacon, ring me when something is hapenning.

6 Likes

Piri Weepu @ the blues.
Hansen leaving out Ben Smith in 2019 semi v england.
Wayne Barnes missing the infamous forward pass in 07.
TMO becoming too prevalent in rugby Union these days.
Not having roigard on the bench last year final.
Nacon + Big Ant’s partnership.

All these things have one thing in common…

1 Like

All is bu…it !!! :joy::joy:

The disrespect to their fanbase is actually insane.

2 Likes

From the last communication " […] the game development, which is going very well".
A year of delay, no ingame footage that can be shown…

===> HOW DARE YOU?!?!?