Any news ?for the game

I don’t think it’s going to be delayed. It would be very bad for big ant reputation (yeah its already low) and for the all partners (such as World Rugby and maybe Six Nations).

But i would not put my hand on fire for it. (Don’t know if translate well this phrase in english)

1 Like

It wasn’t ridiculous to make a video about this bears. I was just sharing some news surrounding this game as we haven’t had any updates for 4 months. Thanks for saying that you enjoy my channel, Same cannot be said about you I’m afraid.

Way to blow things way out of proportion :joy: This isn’t news is it? You are reporting on a random comment that clearly isn’t from Ross. So you are giving people false information. Sorry you don’t enjoy my channel, that’s fine. I’ll still continue to watch your content as I enjoy it and you seem like a nice guy. Just think you’ve got this all wrong.

4 Likes

Im not reporting on a random comment, I wouldn’t have uploaded the video if I didn’t fully believe it was Ross. Saying it’s quite ridiculous to make a video on this was stepping out of line. I don’t tell you how you should make your content so you shouldn’t tell me how I should make mine.

Care to say why you think it’s Ross when he has NDA with Nacon to not release any details? Just curious. I haven’t told you what to release on your channel, I’ve just said I don’t agree with it.

4 Likes

Ross didn’t give me a specific date on when the trailer will come out. He just said the trailer will show up in the middle of January and confirmed to me the release date is January 30th (which is already public knowledge). It’s totally fine if you don’t agree with my videos bears, No one is forcing you to watch them.

Buddy this seems very misdirected. He has repeatedly stated that he enjoys your videos and that he watches for a reason. Why would he be forced to watch them, if he enjoys them? He also isn’t telling you what to do, he just shared something he doesn’t agree with (which shouldn’t be a problem, we can’t agree on everything). You seem to be taking this quite offensively.

5 Likes

Calm down buddys i’m french and i love you all :rofl:
Like some video don’t like other
But we all make good job for rugby game

2 Likes

Thanks man. Seems like the whole thing has blown up over nothing :joy: I thought opinions were allowed on forums. Just seems strange to be claiming all of this interaction with Ross from one YouTube comment that everyone can clearly see is just a random comment for someone with a username which looks like Ross. Even the comment section on his own video can tell.

Perhaps one of the Big Ant Devs on here can just clarify that Ross cannot give any information and that this has been a misunderstanding on CWs part.

I meant no offence by any of this, I would just like correct information out there on a subject I enjoy and am passionate about.

4 Likes

Haha soon we will have a tournament on Rugby 24 with Bear, CW and MadD
This will be hugeeeee

We have our french rugbygame utuber too to participante too 82Geekman

2 Likes

Well up for an actual tournament on Rugby 24. Would be really fun if BigAnt ran an official tournament alongside the 6 nations, and have content creators from each nation playing as their team!

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t mean to be offensive from any of this but I didn’t appreciate you saying it was quite ridiculous that I made a video about this comment. I was simply trying to share some rugby 24 news. I have always been respectful towards all your videos bears.
All the best on making more rugby 08 videos.

But there is no news? It’s just a random YouTube comment? Thanks for checking out my 08 videos.

1 Like

It’s not just a random youtube comment though is it bears? Its Ross confirming the release date when people were speculating that it would be delayed again due to the current placeholder being on 31/12/24 and Ross also saying the trailer is due to release in the coming weeks. It’s the only piece of information we have had in the last few months. You would know all of this if you actually watched my latest videos which it sounds like you clearly don’t.

BUT ITS NOT ROSS and you have no confirmation that it is. He’s clearly stated multiple times on social media that he cannot give any information and that Nacon are the only ones which will release any information. Anyway that’s it from me. Let’s all continue looking forward to Rugby 24 and hopefully we get ourselves an enjoyable game. I like to support everyone contributing to the rugby gaming scene and look forward to your future videos. I’ll be watching :blush:

8 Likes

Bears you clearly have no idea what your talking about. I love your videos and used to think you were a good guy but on a personal level you have come across looking stupid this afternoon. I wish you all the best

There is only one person who has come across ‘stupid’ my friend and lots of people know it. I watched your video, it has no confirmation that it is THE Ross that left a comment. Just a screenshot of a random YouTube comment. I got excited like everyone who watched it thinking that we have some news and was hoping you could confirm it was Ross Symons but unfortunately not. I understand we are all desperate for some news. Hopefully we get something official soon to clear all of this up.

4 Likes

Why are you so adamant that it wasn’t Ross commenting on my video? How are you so sure?
Also don’t call me desperate bears. The only person desperate here is you with your clickbate thumbnails.

Wow! I said we are all desperate for news and you took that as me calling you desperate :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m done :wave:

4 Likes

Dude, this is such an odd thing to say. Bears has literally said he enjoys your content, and your channel, and just pointed out you might have got a bit overzealous with a random youtube comment, and have no evidence to make the positive claim its official news from the CEO.
Your response to that has been publicly stating you dont like his content, he is stupid, and now called him desperate.
You had a comment on a video from a user that shares the same name first name as the CEO, with no evidence its him, and no way to tie the account to him. Then made a video claiming its official news, even though we all know he has said on twitter he cannot release any info about the game.
The comment could well just be a random subscriber called Ross pointing out that in their opinion, the trailer should be out mid january with the game set to release on the 30th, which is what everyone is also believing at this point given BigAnt’s marketting strategy for other games. The comment could well be bang on. But you claimed its official news, and the fact is it isnt, because it hasnt come from an official source.
We’re all excited for any news, no doubt you read the comment and made the video straight away with excitement, but people have a right to call out that the news isnt official in any way. Don’t take it so personally.
If you can show something linking the account that left the comment to Ross Symons then awesome, it becomes official news and this can all be put to bed, and were all happy with some solid new info from the CEO.

10 Likes