Any news ?for the game

Totally agree, If you can definitively prove it is Ross that’s great but as grown adults I don’t think we should be arguing about such trivial matters and look forward to what hopefully is a great game!

3 Likes

This is actually hilarious. What’s next? YouTube diss tracks and maybe a charity boxing match to settle the Rugby 24 beef? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Floody’s called it. Everyone is struggling for Rugby 24 hype, we should all do the youtube fake beef thing to generate some hype! Rugby related diss tracks, 1v1 on rugby 24, charity rugby match and watch content creators smash in to each other. The whole 9 yards! :joy::joy:

1 Like

You are a marketing genius, If only bigAnt employed you! :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, I leave the forum for 5 minutes and come back to this gem!

I want copies of these diss tracks for real :sweat_smile:

Oh my gosh I’m crying here :rofl:

Thank you for that exchange. The beef is real. I want to see the 1 v 1 match!

The hype has never been THIS exciting ha ha.

For the record I’m team Bear, I think the personal insults were out of line.

4 Likes

bro u cant be calling anyone desperate or calling people out for posting clickbait when u post that nonsense on your youtube channel LMAO

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing some official news on Rugby 24.

2 Likes

You’ve got to wonder what @JNT_BA thinks of this. Is it getting back to Ross? Are they even bothered??? Wouldn’t it be better just to release a little bit of info to put us all out of our misery, please!!! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hmmm, what do I think? I think when the game comes out these two should play a match to see who the winner is :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well thats conformation of a release at least :joy:

1 Like

Well yeah, the game will be released. I didn’t say anything else :joy:

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not an MP, you seem to have mastered answering questions without actually answering a question! :rofl::rofl:

Oh damn someone is catching on.

Haha as much as I would like to talk about what I’m playing with our releases. All the announcements will be from Nacon as mentioned on Twitter. I’m just here to keep the peace for now!

1 Like

Someone needs to remind Nacon then, it seems they have forgotten about a certain upcoming release of a rugby game! :roll_eyes::thinking:

Bear has just said a nice comment so you don’t need to reply with an aggressive come back ok? Be nice

1 Like

Could you just confirm that Ross would not be posting YouTube comments about the release date and trailers dropping and that everything will be released through Nacon? I, like many others are really looking forward to the release and then bothering you with improvement suggestions on here once it’s out :wink:

5 Likes

I can confirm that the game will be released 30th January

Best regards

DefinitelyTheRealRossForReal

#confirmed #awaitingCWofficalnewsvideo

6 Likes

Don’t worry, Nacon are busy forgetting about their tennis game that is allegedly (their words) releasing any day now….while still not having a shred of footage or information about the game.

1 Like

I was seriously wondering if you guys set this up. This nonsensical argument by Consistent is still more effective than the actual Nacon marketing team.

How fun is it to work with Nacon? I’ll hang up and listen…

1 Like