Any news ?for the game

Yes - that was definitely incorrect information.

Womens teams will feature.

4 Likes

@RossSymons , by any chance, did you already get the face scans of some teams from Top 14 ? Are the clubs cooperatives ? Cheers

Fair enough :slight_smile:

I should point out for those that are not aware, Rugby was my sport growing up until colts (U21) - this is personal.

9 Likes

ATM we are concentrating on Premiership and URC to gain as may internationals as we can, enabling the EA to go live.

That said, we have captured some national sides.

6 Likes

Ross will we receive a roadmap outlining the progress of EA in the near future similar to what TieBreak EA has currently?

Thanks for the update you guys rock. Any chance France international team to be available at the Early Access?
If not no worries, I guess it will come at later stage

Thanks Ross for keeping us updated. Regular updates big or small is appreciated. Take us on the journey with you.

@RossSymons just wanted to share my best wishes and very best luck in finishing up. Very much enjoying the communication. Curious of all leagues and competitions in the game.

I feel sorry for World Rugby not helping. Rugby Union hasnt grow for 2 decades now and this type of non collaboration just shows a lot how the sport needs to change

@RossSymons
I just wanna say thank you very much for the long awaited communication to us eagerly awaiting fans.
Youā€™ve shred so much information with us already thatā€™s going to spark a lot of hype and anticipation.

Long may it continue, keep doing the good lords work šŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸæ

1 Like

I leave the forum for 2 hours and the CEO drop new informationā€¦
Come on is not fairā€¦

Life ā€¦ my friend ā€¦ is not fair ā€¦

1 Like

Nice News Ross

What the plan about Top 14 players ?

This is all great to hear, a lot of the community feedback is just about not knowing whats going on with the game, so bits of information dropping like this are great and help keep everyone in the loop and chatting about the game. No idea what the logistical nightmare organisation with all the different nations and clubs would be. But sounds like its coming along from your recent twitter posts. Little updates like this are a fantastic way to keep everyone engaged, looking forward to more as time goes on.

Can you share any info on what game modes will be included in the game

1 Like

Are the team capturing the stadiums as well ?

1 Like

Good question about stadium because all rugby doesnā€™t have real stadiumā€¦boring things

1 Like

https://x.com/RossSymons/status/1780460675040411830

1 Like

While youā€™re over in the UK, do you plan on scanning the licensed players for Cricket 24 who have had generic faces since 22? Would be great to have a fully scanned County Championship with all 18 stadiums.

There will be a little Tennis capture however this trip is 95% rugby.

It will be the longest weā€™ve ever been on the road for photogrammetry.

2 Likes

Appreciate that, frustrating though as a UK based cricket fan to see some licensed teams/players not receiving scans.

Great to hear though this trip should be good for an expedited release for Rugby.