Any news ?for the game

Congrats for your win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good luck Ross, enjoy your nice Eurotrip :slight_smile:

Thanks very much! :sweat_smile:

I am absolutely stoked ain’t gonna lie!

I will still need to buy the console version too but this halves that cost at least ha ha.

I guess life can sometimes be fair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Roll on Early Access!

Time for @Chuckinho to hang up his AFL creation boots and lace up his Rugby Union ones?

1 Like

Finally some news, this is all we’ve been asking for, we get licensing will stop you being specific but what Ross has said here is the mosf information we’ve had since the game was announced. Hoping to hear more soon (and the screenshots in the coming weeks)

1 Like

Don’t want to be a pain in the a… but is there a so big interest to spend that much time / energy for licensing fidelity of the 23-24’s season while the game will be obviously done after the end of it …
You’ll do the same trips in September for 24-25’s season?

Thanks for talking to the fans Ross that is al what we as fans wanted for months

1 Like

this is rugby thread mate

I am aware. But while Ross is/was responding to questions I figured worth asking where he is discussing projects.

im sure he has access to the cricket thread

I got my questions answered here, so time to move on.

2 Likes

Thanks Ross! Appreciate you taking the time to come and talk to us. Hoping that we can get our hands on early access soon!

What’s your favourite Rugby game?

P.s. can’t say rugby24 (yet😜)

@RossSymons where do we stand on getting Grip Socks as an equipment option in the game?

Almost every star player wears them and is definitely necessary for player realism and immersion.

3 Likes

You guys have no idea how often we talk Rugby and I just chime in with “grip socks” the meme on here has infiltrated the studio. I think the Rugby team is beginning to hate me.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl:. Cement it in their minds

I feel like when we eventually get some screenshots, one should just be a gripsock, no context

5 Likes

That should just be the only screenshot we get :rofl:.

And the early access is just in the character customization screen on the grip sock option.

1 Like

Copy of Gaming Logo

(This is a mock-up obviously :joy: )

5 Likes

Getting the telemetry for Gripsocks has no doubt added to the detail but also the delay :wink:

1 Like

We’ll take it :rofl:. The devs can handle that on the side while others are traveling to clubs