Any news ?for the game

You are definitely correct. They have to really get the pods right and ability to pass out the back.

I also agree that when a player is facing one way, they should not be able to make a long pass in the opposite direction. Only time the pass should be available the other way is for a very short switch pass.

I like the idea of a flat pass option, but it should also punish you at times if you’re over using it, making a higher probability for the flat pass to be forward.

I think the best way they could implement the NH vs SH play style is having a tactics option.

NH teams will have a more kicking focussed game vs the opposite for SH. But you do have the option to change it yourself/adjust the tactic mid game.

2 Likes

Leaked picture of Dan Cole?

1 Like

I know he’s a prop but they’ve done him dirty if this is legit :joy::joy:

This is rugby 18 ahahahqh

Ive noticed today that smyths toy store in the UK have lowered the preorder price for the console versions to £35, unsure why its so low given that the early access hasnt been shown yet. Doesnt give me a load of confidence as to how good the game will be if its selling for much less than big ants other games (Early access wont impact the price as these preorders are for the full release), for example afl23 is still £55 and tiebreak is currently £45. What do you all think?

No offence, but who the is Smyths and who cares what they put anywhere lol

Edit: I mean who are they as in they are just a random retailer in a random part of the world. I did read what you wrote lol.

Those companies just guess stuff. Seen it plenty already. There is no point worrying about anything until you see it. Just making up scary scenarios for yourself :joy:

I doubt they have had access, played it and thought … yeah less than the others.

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I didn’t know the Tigers had signed Uncle Fester

Oh yeah i dont mean that they have insight as to how the game is but they must be given a guideline price surely? As the preorder guarantee means youll only pay that price. Ie AAA games are usually 60-70, AA around 50. This seems to be sitting between AA and high indie stuff which is around 15-20 on console. Rll4 still sells for more money than they are asking for rugby 24, thats weird isnt it?

Well it possibly could be seen as weird if that one store knows more than what anyone else does?

How many times have we seen this game listed and removed for random prices already though. None of them actually giving any indication of anything.

They have no cover art or anything other than that standard blurb which leads me to believe they know less than nothing about the value of the game lol.

I wouldn’t worry mate.

2 Likes

Ive gone ahead and preordered, figured its very unlikely it will release at £35 but they now have to honor that price regardless of what it changes to.(unless its less than 35 then you pay that) Even if the game is on par with previous rugby titles i dont mind paying 35 instead of 50 or 60 :joy:

1 Like

Yeah mate, a saving is a saving right?

1 Like

Having seen the Rugby league game on YouTube I think the speed of the game probably needs to slow down a touch for rugby 24, not by much a small amount

Will we be able to adjust the camera settings can I ask?

1 Like

I expect the basic model to retail for about Ð100 Australian Dollarydoos.
Then again I expect the Platinum version to be about Ð120 and the Ultimate version to go for about Ð200 with a pair of grip socks thrown in.

2 Likes

Sign me up for the Ultimate GripSock Dollarydoo version!

2 Likes

Those are some definite cauliflower faces going on there…

1 Like

Yes, but I would still buy it as it is advertised there for only $100 Dollarydoos.

Though that may mean the game is very poor quality if the price is low.

Possibly dodgy photogrammetry contributed to that.

But I have heard, if the gameplay is good … nothing else matters … apparently. Though I don’t actually know what that means.

I agree. The players are kinda just floating on the screen and don’t seem to have much weight to them

Bro, I am not sure you know what you are asking for here lol. Have you played Rugby league live 4? Because the players are definitely not in need of weighting.

Changing directions is already very cumbersome and if anything they feel like they are on skates. Quite lethargic, if you added more weight to them … it would be like playing in mud on defence.

The only way adding more “weight” to them would be good was if they improved the traction players had to begin with.

Obviously just my opinion and like tennis people seem to have different ideas around how a player should move.