Any news ?for the game

Thanks @BigAntAdmin for the smile, you will never be forgotten. Drop us a hint once you create a new account

That would be mighty nice of you.

1 Like

With the photogrammetry capture of the Crusaders would it be right to assume that Super Rugby is licensed?

Super Rugby has never been announced as being licensed in the game yet right?

Yes otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it.
You could argue they are only doing the all blacks players not the whole super team. But they already captured all blacks 2 years ago when they played in Melbourne (yes team is out of date). They could have also waited till July to do the All blacks new players.
But I think they have super rugby. This game is supposed to be the most complete rugby game…

Closed beta release in 5 weeks

If only it could be, can’t wait for a release date

Still looking forward to the videos and screenshots that were “coming in the following weeks” :joy:

4 Likes

Yea same here waiting… although Ross has been sharing a lot content of photogrammetry online progress, giveaways etc. Which is better than nothing this time 3 months ago.

1 Like

Yeah im glad we have something at least, but why mention they are coming then not release them. Ross already said in his interview with squidge that the game is already playable, give us something :joy:

1 Like

To appease the majority and to try to avoid a deluge of negative comments I imagine.

All they do is ask us to have patience . Why not reward us for our patience with atleast info about the game like a list of leagues, game modes etc . Screenshots can also help , I think us as fans deserve that . But it doesn’t seem like they actually care about their fans or people who will actually buy this game .

1 Like

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

French media:

"To finish, we were able to lay our eyes (but not our hands) on two sports simulations approaching at Nacon: Rugby 24 and TieBreak, a tennis game which will have the difficult task of challenging the return of Top Spin to the 2K monster. Special mention to the modeling of the many professional players in both titles. The motion capture has worked miracles, and the facial and gesture animations are a success. Once again difficult to judge without playing but we were not necessarily convinced by the activities during the meetings. Rugby 24 did not seem to us to convey the intensity of a rugby match, just like TieBreak the rhythm of a high-level tennis match. Good news, the two games are still in development, with real room for progress and a desire displayed on Nacon’s side to rely on user feedback. "

3 Likes

Tiebreak has just been given a release date of august, so it’ll be around 7 months of early access by the time its released. Hoping its not as long for rugby 24, as we could be looking as Jan 2025 before the console release otherwise (assuming early access is out next month)

What a joke ! They make us wait for this ? Come on the rugby world is counting on you guys ! Step up

This is everyones primary worry, that the gameplay isnt going to be good. Im sure the graphics and photogrammetry will be leagues above what has been in the previous rugby games

1 Like

So torn with this type of info. Didnt expect Rugby24 to be there so the fact theres a little booth is great. Its a shame out first screenshot of actual gameplay is 15 feet away on a hard angle so we cant see very well. I would like to know what they meant by “(but not our hands)”. Is that they didnt have time, or they were told no one is allowed ot play it. Because I dont know what would be on screen if not allowed to play it. Or if devs were just playing it to showcase it, why no one is writting up about what they saw on screen. Fingers crossed it means actual screenshots and gameplay might get shows soon in lead up to Early Access.

2 Likes

Hmmm.

That feedback is very concerning, especially from Nacon.

They said “it didn’t capture the intensity of rugby”, but to be it sounds like it just doesn’t look like what rugby actually looks like in real life. That’s what’s concerning to me.

If it really is just the “intensity”, no video game captures the intensity of a real life sport. I feel it is what the product looks like and they are covering by saying it’s the “intensity”.

If you don’t play it you cant expect to feel anything, let alone intensity.

Also, if that is the Only piece of constructive criticism they had to lay down. I am pretty happy.

Big ant has got atmosphere and immersion done very well in all of their other titles. That is what is worth paying attention too. Not someone who watched a little bit of rolling gameplay or something.

There is zero concerning from this to me. Nothing, nada, nilch.

2 Likes

What I’m saying is: it’s possible that they didn’t really mean that they didn’t feel the “intensity”, but rather that they didn’t feel the gameplay they saw looked like an actual rugby match.

I’m just trying to read between the lines and infer what they could mean by “intensity” when talking about a video game gameplay.

I could be wrong, and hope that I am.

1 Like