Any news ?for the game

Not trying to start any depression train mate :rofl:, just sharing whatā€™s available on the internet as Nacon donā€™t fancy it,

screenshot is from the Big Ben week 2024 video

3 Likes

One thing I really hope is in the game is being able to play players slightly out of position without crazy stat penalties, like after an injury being able to put a winger to fullback or a second row to the flank without halfing their speed and them dropping it every time they touch it

1 Like

no, but grip socks will be in abundance.

1 Like

Credit: Valhalla

3 Likes

Untitled video

Ross does not approve of your GIF

(No offence intended feel free to delete)

Althoughhhhhhā€¦ A nice set of BigAnt emojiā€™s would be great.

1 Like

Nah then im not playing this game . If this is the most ā€œ complete ā€œ rugby game they should get those details right . There has to be a option for us to lower socks

2 Likes

the option is that you wear garters or look like a slob. We are gentlemen after allā€¦

1 Like

Bro do you even watch rugby ? Its not about looking like a slob . In the modern game players wear their socks just above the ankle so I donā€™t see why that canā€™t be included in Rugby 24 . I mean Rugby 08 had it , why canā€™t this game

3 Likes

I believe he was being facetious ā€¦

However ā€¦ I have never seen a more far reaching generalising statement imply the wrong thing so I have corrected your grammatical error below. You are welcome.

In the modern game SOME players wear their socks just above the ankle whereas SOME where them as intended.

Edit: The real question is ā€¦ do you think socks should be licensed?

Okay ā€œ Mr know it all ā€œ

Yes the socks should be licensed ! I mean they said this is the ā€œ most complete rugby game ā€œ and with this small details it makes the game more enjoyable . Imagine playing with Mark Telea with socks touching his knees

2 Likes

Oh my god, now you say that! I take it all back.

Just imagine playing as Mark Talea with his socks pulled up! Ridiculous.

I mean, is it even the same guy then am I right?

I think the sock height needs itā€™s own slider now you have said this. Because sometimes Marks socks were at the ankle, sometimes he wore half height. So if you had a slider that visually slid the sock up and down the leg you could stop it at EXACTLY the right height.

Thereby ā€¦ ensuring the ā€œMost complete Rugby gameā€ of all.

1 Like

This is exactly what I mean . Like in Rugby challenge 4 and rugby 08 you could select the socks height .

They will have to drop the GripSocks idea to achieve this though. Valid sacrifice imo.

1 Like

His socks are clearly higher than his knees in this photoā€¦

5 Likes

New fear unlocked.

Full body socks.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to be in September for the RWC23 :wink:
My gripsocks are ready

1 Like

What a legend good catch!!

Youā€™re 100% correct.

The option to have high or low socks is extremely important. Just as grip socks are extremely important with close to half the pro players wearing them.

But the option for high or low socks will 100% be a customization option when we look at Bug Ants other games. They wonā€™t miss that detail.

Can only pray for grip socks now.

1 Like

No this has to be a joke. That looks like Rugby 22 from what we can see.

Thatā€™s scary

1 Like