Any news ?for the game

Yes it does and the short trailer they released . All of this delays just to have a game like rugby 22 .

1 Like

Real rugby fans, care about ā€¦ socks ā€¦ apparently.

Out of all the things I would see requested most in a rugby game, never would I have expected ā€¦ socks.

Not tackles, not passing, not steps or chip chicks. Not fun, not creation options and not authenticity ā€¦ socks.

Make sure my socks donā€™t stay up right please.

Also make sure my socks look like I sort of made an effort ā€¦ but then gave up half way.

I have seen a new American football game in beta that allows you to have one sock up ā€¦ and one sock down if you want. Could be a dream game for some foot enthusiasts.

Maybe you are scared of how the game looks because you have had them designing socks of all descriptions instead :wink:

Edit: Post contains 99% banter *May also contain traces of sarcasm.

i think the only concerning thing is that nacon is publishing this game. they have published rugby 15, 18, 20 and 22. all absolutely awful games.

1 Like

You donā€™t get it bro.

Those things you mentioned are the obvious of whatā€™s needed and Big Ant knows that. We donā€™t have to point out the major details that are needed in the game.

Small details for immersion and realism are just as important to make the best rugby game ever as they are saying

1 Like

@JNT_BA, @RossSymons

I hope you are doing well.

Could you please let us know if we might have some information soon?

From previous communications, I understand that last Super Rugby Pacific team, the Chiefs, was captured on June 5th.
You mentioned that 14 days are needed for the validation and to have the team in game etc. Does that mean that EA could be live by 19th June?

You wanted 1 full comp: Done, Super Rugby. And almost all premiership and URC

You have international men teams: at least NZ, Australia, England, France (from the video taken at BigBen Week). Probably Scotland, Wales and Ireland thanks to URC.

You have international women teams: at least England, Australia.

What is missing to have the Early Access ?

Cheers

4 Likes

I reckon they are shy or too scared to share any screenshots or gameplay . I mean you guys delayed the game for about 3 times and the screenshots Iā€™ve seen looks like a upgraded rugby 22

2 Likes

Ross being like " I cant wait to show them our fully face scanned Vietnam Rugby team. Oh boy they are in fior such pleasnt surprise "

5 Likes

No, you donā€™t get it bro.

You havenā€™t even mentioned collars, clearly you know nothing at all about immersion.

You canā€™t have socks down without popping your collar in rugby.

5 % of all professionals do it. It is a must have for a complete game and you have completely over looked it.

Donā€™t even get me started on mouth guards.

Edit: Also many will enjoy every single tier nation and getting to play as them and arrange comps etc. People acting like everyone just wants the top 20 in the world. Yawn fest, Big Ant are doing something no rugby game has ever managed before. Colour me impressed to this day about 130 something nations.

We want depth ā€¦ but not too much depth ā€¦ we want an authentic game, but donā€™t waste time making it TOO authentic. We donā€™t want a rushed piece of garbage ā€¦ but hurry up and release it who cares if it isnā€™t finished.

So frustrated

Bruh :skull: I donā€™t envy BA staff and the grief they get lol.

Wonā€™t lie though ā€¦ on the game information front aka what is hoped to be in it modes and feature wise outside the teams and the EA information shared. SLIM PICKINGS is an understatement. I find that bit strange and it does annoy me.

When Val was full of hope and sure the game was coming in Jamuaryā€¦ Already 6 months ago haha. Stay strong bro ! Happy half birthday

3 Likes

Who would have known that it would be delayed three times with no more date at the end haha! Stay strong Val, itā€™s getting closer

4 Likes

Stan may have some issues :rofl:

together

This makes me cry almost as much as my guess that we would have a full trailer by January 16th :sob:

2 Likes

I was also convinced at that time that the game would be released in January

1 Like

i predicted this lmao

3 Likes

GotBy
ex -italeo48-

Look at me! So young and full of hope for the futureā€¦

2 Likes

Ha ha I love it! No harm in having guesses and being positive mate. What have you lost from it? Nothing :sunglasses:

@sheppayyboi you always just guess negative so you will always be right, until all of a sudden youā€™re not :rofl:

Letā€™s all have new guesses for when Rugby24 Early Access will arrive?

I will start ā€¦ on the 18th of June we will have news and the Early Access release date.

Edit: Disclaimer - I am NEVER right.

1 Like