Any news ?for the game

Oh I was watching as that offer was formulating. Not sure the volunteered offering from Shep was a selling point.

2 Likes

We are amending our offer. Expect improvements based on feedback.

3 Likes

GotBy

Apparently the game will launch tomorrow!!

It is the official account of “Rugbythegame” posting this.

The game is rebranded “RUGBY25”

2 Likes

Thanks JNT, can’t wait

1 Like

Mixture of excitement and frustration, since i don’t have a PC so will probably still have to wait months to play. Excited to see some gameplay though!

2 Likes

GotBy

Everyone of us that has a YT channel will provide plenty of content so prepare…!!!

Provviding this is all true…

1 Like

lol bro has been burned too many times. These doubt scars run deep :rofl:

It is real bro, you can relax and get your intro ready :wink:

JNT came through BIG. Hope the GripSocks issue got sorted out in the meetings :wink:

2 Likes

Glad its so soon but bit worrying that ai and player movement are in an ‘experimental phase’, hoping its not a long way off, guess we’ll see tomorrow!

Got so burned that i don’t believe this unexpected post :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

I think all active forum members should get a code

2 Likes

Honestly, I think I prefer this - on the condition that our feedback on these can be addressed! That would be the ideal scenario.

If they said "this is the final version and not “experimental” I would be nervous as it couldn’t improve.

1 Like

I’ll just buy it. Don’t got one

What time will Early Access be released tomorrow? midnight? 3 p.m.?

So what is the deal, how do we apply for early access? do we buy it?

Correct, once available on Steam you will be able to buy Early Access

2 Likes

does anyone know the time of Early Access?

Yup. Will be watching Bears Gamers channel on every video and analysing every detail :rofl:

2 Likes

I doubt the grip socks will be in early access, but the sure as hell be there on full release date.

I’m dead serious too.

I really hope for your sake they are in their mate and I genuinely mean that :slightly_smiling_face:

Fingers crossed for you bro.