3 Likes

Is it reliable??? @JNT_BA

I wouldnā€™t trust this.

Good Luck BA with your dream project.:blush:
Bie

1 Like

You really wana know is it, then here it is

From Cricket 22 front view :melting_face:

Marketing strategy of Nacon is really beyond my understandingā€¦ however we can only suggest things we want in the game, so here is a suggestionā€¦special replay, commentary lines, graphical representation should be introduced for extremely long sixes and unplayable deliveries or even for exceptional fielding effortsā€¦I hope the Devs are listening because if that screenshot is real, my expectations for the game will take a huge hit ā€¦ @JNT_BA @RossSymons

1 Like

How do we interpret this? :joy: @JNT_BA @RossSymons

It means that there will be a reveal/trailer or something exactly 30 days before the release or by this weekend. Itā€™ll be a fun marketing for them since itā€™s Asia Cup and IND v PAK, and since they also have PAK License and some Indian players as well. Letā€™s hope so!

1 Like

Hi Team,
Are there any intentions in future games to add the BBL draft? I was a massive fan of The Hundred draft mode you put in. Would the licensing of the BBL cover all players who nominate?
Thank you

30 days to go , hoping to see some information very soon

1 Like

I want add few more things

External factors should be introduced like Due and overcast conditions for swing and the selection should be given in the match setting.

More new grounds for New Zealand, South Africa and others

2 Likes

Any news on the game? I mean, preorder details at least? We would like to have a honest and transparent communication with Big Ant. There is no point in being silent.

Iā€™m sorry, but this is just ridiculous of not showing anything before the game.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of AFL 23 my friend. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

and Hence waiting for Cricket24 now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

There should be some very rare commentary lines and animations which should come into play when suppose a batsman hits the ball out of the ground or bowler breaks the stumps and similar stuffsā€¦these should be very very rareā€¦this will help in keeping the game feel afresh

This was the Lil idea presentation so that we could have control over what celebrations exactly we want at our achievement or particular moment in the match and yes special words and commentry lines will garnish the moment alongside some authentic random replays

Thursday is BAā€™s favourite day , letā€™s hope for some miracle today. Please BA release a schedule atleast of your next steps in revealing the game.

Donā€™t even think about it, lol.

I always thought this forum is a bridge between BA and the end users. A few screenshots, devs story, little game play can make it more liable.

Donā€™t think weā€™ll have anything this week as well. Leaning towards other games that are due this October, since itā€™s either opened up for pre orders or we have enough details to buy the game for.

Frustrated as hell but thatā€™s the limit one can have.

With this marketing strategy looks like game development didnt turned up well, with out any details shared till date hope no one yet pre ordered.

2 Likes