Cricket 24 - Megathread

This is not a place to report bugs. That’s what the support site is for. Reporting anything here won’t help.

1 Like

Hi @JNT_BA

What is the process if no feedback has been received from the support channels? I can’t comment for the other guys, but I know I’ve raised a few tickets and on the last two or three I have received nothing more than the automated response saying someone will contact me during office hours.

We know you guys have quite a bit on your plate at the moment with all the focus on Rugby 25 and Tiebreak so we understand that Cricket 24 isn’t that much of a priority at the moment. Nothing wrong with that, but I feel there can be a little more communication here on the cricket threads. I know some guys can lose their minds in this place, but some comms might keep the lads happy.

(I’m keeping an eye on the Rugby 25 threads, waiting a little bit longer before I get stuck into that game).

1 Like

Please add Dharamsala Cricket Stadium, India and also add some NZ cricket stadiums in the next patch…

They won’t see it as they are a “New User” according to the system. Not everyone can make topics to prevent spam. Which is why we have this thread to post most things in.

2 Likes

After every game in career mode I get the same Game Rewards, Batting, Bowling and Fielding AP. I also get the exact same match result and performance bonus score. What does this all mean? There’s no explanation anywhere that I can find that explains what the scores mean or how I can use the points?

Also training mode and fatigue management are always locked, so what is the point of these features, and what is the point and game consequences of the post game interview? Does it make any difference at all what responses you choose?

They are not always locked, just simulate 1-2 days and stop. You will see those gym training options, check the date on calendar and silmulate to 1-2 days ahead

HI, I’m not sure if this feature is already added in the game or not, but i think it would be great for players who play local multiplayer. I think giving an option to make your own controls would be great for each controller instead of changing the settings for everyone. For example, Player 1 wants to bat with pro controlls but the rest of them want to play with arcade settings. An example would be of f1 23 where each controller has its own setting, if i can do that already, please let me know.

Cheers