Cricket 24 - Megathread

That option should be handy in online mode too, with a simple addition of removing the keeper from the frame. :cricket_bat_and_ball::sparkles:

Please make crowd a little realistic and commentary like real it looks like a robot somewhat in Cricket 22, also when batmens take run and decline for second boths batsmen react the same way its looks un realistic as both do same gestures and bodly language… hope to see some change in Cricket 24 and all the best waiting for the game

Do you mean to have all the live competitions in the game?

1 Like

Yes T20 ,Odi world cup . And also atmosphere like World cups not likea series match

@JNT_BA BigAnt developers needs to focus more on commentary.
You guys are doing a great job by improving the gameplay and graphics and the whole community is supporting Bigant studios but you need to realise the fact that any sports game cannot be good enough without an acurate and realistic commentary.
Commentators should behave according to the format of the game that actually creates a realistic atmosphere.

If EA Sports can creates a Realistic environment in Fifa then Bigant studio should also find a permanent solution for realistic commentary.

1 Like

Probably because not all the teams are licensed and the game wasn’t the official game of the World Cups, ICC etc.

1 Like

@JNT_BA Will Their Be the same atmosphere in cricket 24 ipl game as we see in real life

1 Like

It would awesome if a pop up appears if any kind of record is broken or milestone is achieved

1 Like

Some most important things to include-

I would like to present an innovative idea for this cricket game that pushes the boundaries of realism and fairness.

Fair Skill Progression: In order to promote fair gameplay, remove the option to manually increase skills or proficiencies of licensed players. Instead, introduce an automated system that unlocks perks or skill increases based on the player’s performance in each match. After every match, a pop-up notification should appear, informing the player of available boosts and skill upgrades. This approach ensures that all players have equal opportunities to enhance their abilities, creating a level playing field for everyone.

Skill-Based Shot Selection: Implement a skill-based shot selection mechanism that requires players to execute shots with precision and timing. Instead of relying solely on button presses, players would need to master a combination of controller inputs, timing, and analog stick movements to play different shots accurately. This would add depth to the batting mechanics and reward players for their skill and technique.

Real-time Match Events: Implement a dynamic event system that generates unpredictable and exciting moments during matches. These events could include weather changes, player injuries, crowd disturbances, or even unexpected appearances by cricket legends. The events would create memorable and unpredictable experiences, adding excitement and unpredictability to each match.

Dynamic Broadcasting System: Develop an advanced broadcasting system that allows players to watch matches in different broadcast styles. Players can switch between traditional TV-style broadcasts, live streaming perspectives from individual players, or even create their own custom camera angles. This feature would provide a personalized viewing experience and allow players to appreciate the game from various perspectives.

Interactive Crowd Engagement: Create an interactive crowd system where the behavior and reactions of the crowd impact the gameplay. The crowd’s energy and enthusiasm can influence player performance, with a supportive crowd boosting player morale and a hostile crowd creating distractions and challenges. This feature would add an additional layer of immersion and realism to the game.

Time-Traveling Cricket: Introduce a captivating storyline that combines cricket with time travel. In this mode, players embark on a time-traveling adventure, visiting different eras of cricket history and participating in legendary matches. They have the opportunity to play alongside cricketing icons from the past, witness iconic moments firsthand, and even alter the course of cricket history through their performances.

As players progress through the game, they unlock new time periods, stadiums, and challenges. The gameplay would incorporate historical accuracy, requiring players to adapt to the unique playing conditions, equipment, and rules of each era. Additionally, players can collect historical artifacts and unlock hidden content, further enriching their time-traveling cricket experience.

3 Likes

@JNT_BA Pls add cricket scenario mode where we can play some of the best classic matches like chasing 434 from SA against Aus, Sachin knocks against Aus in Sharjah, Lara 400 etc & from ashes classic matches too

Add custom difficulties for both drive & loft mode seperately

Make accurate six distance travelled no more 130 or 120 meters six

Add charity matches and if batsman hits 4’s & 6’s money shud be added to charity and shud be visible in scorecard also

1 Like

@JNT_BA it would be nice if devs can weekly share details about cricket 24 progress of development & road map it helps a bit for community can share more thoughts about game.

1 Like

Few things that needs due consideration for upcoming game:

1. unique animations for fielders fielding at different spots …for instance a fielder fielding at silly point has to act differently than fielder at boundary

2. More facial animations including those of injury must be included…

3. grass blades look exact same in all iterations since 2017, cricket 24 needs to have better looking 3d grass

4.As has been discussed several times…great attention needs to be paid on grass colour, pattern and pitch colour as these vary from country to country…for eg patchy looking outfield in india, lush green outfield in England etc.

1. Colour scheme really needs a more photorealistic overhaul…ig ashes 17 has best looking colour scheme

2. Textures looks very primary in BA games…it needs improvement

3. Realistic atmosphere effect seems to be missing…infact you need to turn of TAA to make cricket 22 look somewhat realistic…this needs to improve

4. Cricket games of past have completely ignored variation in bounce as a significant factor determining how difficult it is to bat on such wicket…this element needs to be factored in

1 Like

Add Grey nicholos helmet
And helmet with a big Grill For more realistic experience.

1 Like

Hi Big Ant Team

Firstly Im a massive fan of your titles and love the fact that you guys are getting the community involved that enjoy your games as much as I do.

My Suggestions

1. Licensed players - To be honest when I saw there was more Licensed players and teams it made me nervous. The limitations on Licensed players is massive, I understand that you need to limit not being able to change players faces, stats etc. but surely you can have some items that are allowed to be edited, example Player Shoes and Bats. In my opinion some of the players shoes look village with the black sole in test matches. I love playing the ashes but seeing Johnny Bairstow bat with a blank/random bat sort of ruins the experience for me. Marnus has an arm guard which you cannot add because the whole player is locked and his shoes are really not appealing so I avoid playing as him.
  2. Licensed bats - As with the players you should be able to change the grip on the bat. Marnus has the correct bat but often has a red grip. Same with Stokes - yellow grip. So just in search of realism there should be some level of customisation on certain things in the licensed players and bats etc. Perhaps adding a shoe design feature then guys can customise as they like.
  3. With the game becoming more innovative I think adding in more innovative shots would be awesome. Im sure this has been mentioned by many players so I will leave it there.
  4. New Batting Styles - This is a make or break for me. I loved all the new bowling actions in 22 and this was amazing and I really enjoyed that so well done for those but the limited batting styles get to you after playing the game for a while. A suggestion would be to perhaps have 2 or 3 batting styles with a bit more elaborate flair Like Fat Du Plessis, Stokes, Quinton De Kock, then have a few that are a bit more solid and compact like Marnus, Ollie Pope, Kholi, Gill, Pujara so that you can choose your batting style to suit the kind of game you want to play.

Once again these are suggestions from a guy who loves your games and I look forward to the next release, the things mentioned above are just things I would like to see in the game to make it more enjoyable experience personally. Thank you again for allowing us to contribute to what you guys are creating I really think its innovative thinking. Cheers

3 Likes

:star_struck: Your excitement is a testament to the efforts put into creating an immersive and realistic experience.

1 Like

I have been playing C22 from last couple days and spending enough time on different camera angles, I have some Ideas to share -

1. Multiple Camera Perspectives: Provide players with the option to choose from various camera perspectives, such as behind the batsman, behind the bowler, or a broadcast-style view. This allows players to select their preferred viewpoint for a more personalized gaming experience. We already have few but positioning needs to be uplifted.

2. Dynamic Camera Angles: Implement dynamic camera angles that change in real-time based on the gameplay situation. For example, zooming in for close-ups during intense moments like a catch or a run-out, or panning out for wide shots during boundaries or fielding actions.

3. Fielder-Centric Cameras: Introduce cameras that focus on fielding actions, allowing players to closely follow the movement of fielders during run-outs, catches, and diving saves. Right now this is so rare to experience close dives and run outs, only broadcast cam works in that particular scenario.

4. Player-Centric Cameras: Incorporate player-centric cameras that provide a close-up view of the batsman or bowler during key moments like playing a shot or delivering a ball. This gives players a more intimate perspective and enhances the connection with their in-game character. This should be AUTOMATIC and should be supported by AI when to select that mode. Ex- Someone bowling effort ball then camera angle should be on bowler’s face and showing his aggressive look.

5. Free Camera Mode: Include a free camera mode where players have complete control over the camera positioning and movement. This allows them to capture unique angles, cinematic shots, and memorable moments during gameplay, making it ideal for content creators and replays.

6. Spectator Mode: Introduce a spectator mode that allows players to watch matches as a neutral observer. This mode can include various camera angles, the ability to switch between players, and the option to customize the viewing experience with overlays or commentary.

7. Customizable Camera Settings: Provide players with the option to customize camera settings, such as zoom level, field of view, and camera sensitivity. This allows players to fine-tune the camera according to their preferences and playing style.This is available currently but this particular function needs some new features now.

8. Instant Replay Feature in Online mode too: Include an instant replay feature that allows players to review important moments from different camera angles. This enables them to analyze their shots, dismissals, or fielding actions, providing valuable insights into their gameplay. Option for save those online games highlights would be an added advantage.

9. Player Focus Highlight: Implement a player focus highlight feature that automatically tracks and highlights the active player on the screen. This helps players stay engaged and aware of their position and movements during gameplay.

2 Likes

Hopefully AI vs AI games in play now and career mode will be getting a look as currently majority of the wickets are taken by spinner’s irrespective of the sliders settings, hopefully wicket and chances slider can be break down in to 4 categories that is fast , fast med, medium and spinners so that user can distribute the fall of wickets to their likings , hopefully sliders will also work for simulated scores as well not just while playing the game

1 Like

Unfortunately as we can’t talk about the game quite yet having a place for everyone to discuss about it will be the best we can do for a while until media releases happen. Then we can start talking about it.

We had many requests for a place where our community could come and talk about their ideas and suggestions so we wanted to provide that place to encourage these conversations.

For the moment we are here watching and reading all the great conversations and amazing suggestions coming through.

9 Likes

However, there are certain aspects that should be considered essential for this new game, which can only be implemented prior to any early footage release. This will provide a clearer perspective and justify the effort of discussing intricate ideas in this context.

3 Likes

It will be cool if the game able to generate highlights of the simulated games in career mode , it will be cool to see how other teams are performing by actually seeing the highlights of their matches and then plan accordingly

2 Likes