Early Access 3 (EA3) Launch

It’s almost since @JNT_BA went on his work trip updates has slowed downed a bit

2 Likes

Are you able to do a career sort of thing like get inserted into the MLR or just single matches atm?

Just single matches at the moment.

1 Like

I also found it hard to make female forwards look big too. Especially the Props

Also will be interesting to see the licensed player model for Asenathi Ntlabakanye when the Emirates Lions are added into the game for the URC.

He weighs 153kg

4 Likes

I love the fact he’s acting scrum half in that pic :joy:

2 Likes

@RossSymons

Can we have @JNT_BA photogrammeted as ref in R25 please ?

8 Likes

Yes, please!

Think about it.

1 Like

I sign the @JNT_BA for ref petition.

1 Like

Hi Big Ant,
Any news about set plays?
You could create a real point of difference with other rugby games by introducing set plays from line outs. Players with set running lines wrapping around the front or tail of the line out up the 5m or 15m channels moving pods around to crest more space for this or even space between two pods for someone to take the ball off the top and run into.
You could adjust the playable area off the pitch to make the most of quick line outs to speed up play and encourage broken field running.
You could introduce another throw - straight to the front man in the line out which is relatively common IRL but never seen in a game before.
Introduce the ability to sack an opponent mail off a line out.
So much you can do with line outs alone.

2 Likes

@MattW @JNT_BA this game is starting to really make progress. We are past mid September and there is no update about a console release date. Is there any traction with this?

2 Likes

When will this be added to the PS store so that I can pre-order the PS5 version?

Tiebreak was in early access for around 8 months before release, and it launched I’m a better state an r25. Going to be months before a console release

So we will then probably be looking at another rebrand as rugby 26 LOL!!!

My best guess would be full release somewhere between March - June 2025

4 Likes

As a PlayStation gamer mainly (I am running the early access on a home laptop) and a rugby fan I think you are right. March - July 25 should give them time to build this out to wheee it needs to be. The game is coming along nicely and there are glimpses of the end product coming through. I’d rather it’s done right and not rushed so we have the best game when it lands on PlayStation.

2 Likes

When will get team management to replace players from the benches that would be in line with player stamina management during a game ?

Also , will we get 24/25 Kits for most of the competitions ? URC club Dragons new Kit below. I like this one better than the 23/24 home kit they had.

1 Like

Kicking for goal is too easy…either the trajectory arrow needs to be substantially shortened or the trajectory arrow needs to be wrestled with by the player the entire time to keep the flight of the ball on target

short quick passes are a bit too difficult still…the window of opportunity for backline players especially do short quick passes to put a man in space need to be opened

the depth of the line needs to be adjustable…so flat, medium or deep to enable the player to decide whether they want to keep it tight or let the ball go down the line

support lines need a lot of work

i am warming to the game and there is a lot of potential here…

2 Likes

How can we play as our created teams?

The Rugby Championship is almost done and dusted.
Hope the captured conent of that Competition
And URC is on the go to get more content

3 Likes

Really hoping for a small patch next week