TIEBREAK EA - Megathread

Me too…it’s nearly impossibile avoiding double faults (in my last game with Dimitrov I had 27!!)… And I’m really worried about it, this game seems to make 1 pass forward and 2 backward every EA release…Almost as if it were impossible to square the circle…I hope the developers have several tricks up their sleeves before the official release, otherwise from the great hope that it was, this game could turn out to be a real flop.

1 Like

u have to time it right also sometimes during serves the audio will cut out and yes sometimes after u finish a match the game crashes i hope this is fixed asap

that is true bro needs fixed

So we’re nearly there! Nearly at the release day!!! Is everyone excited? I know I am. I’ve been playing loads of the custom player career, rookie career, or whatever you guys want to call it. I think I’m up to about 16 different saves I swap through with different settings/skills.

So much has changed from when we released it in January. Some things were tried, adjustments made, and tuning done. New players, stadiums, systems, expansions to modes and functionality. Pro Career was introduced, and press conferences were added to that recently.

I want to personally thank everyone who participated in not just the Early Access, but more importantly to me, here on the forums. While I have been a little quieter here recently while I focused on EA7 release then straight into the launch prep for TIEBREAK, PRO TEAM for the AFL guys as well as the progress for Rugby I need about 4 clones of me to keep up!

It has been so amazing to see all the comments and feedback, both good and bad, throughout the last few months. While I have been playing tennis games since the PS1 days you have all taught me so much about your expectations and how intricate the knowledge you guys have that has helped me since January. As far as I can recall all features I confirmed we’re going to be added have been added so far. With the ball retrievers going in since the EA7 release.

I had lots of fun playing, potentially some of you guys, on my personal Steam account with online matches and some of you when I’m on my work account, was always nice to chat with some of you while we played. Some people are way too good and I get absolutely smoked.

I’m going to miss seeing the EA videos get prepped and go out and watching all the Live streamers when we launch a massive update to see how it all goes for them and seeing the reactions when we get to add in some of their favorite players.

When we do hit release the support site will be pushed back into support.bigant.com with our other released titles leaving early.bigant.com for Rugby Early Access. I will change it in as many places as I remember I posted it as new things will be added to the support options since more features need to be added to the current report offerings.

Again thank you so much for your participation since the Early Access launch and I’m very much looking forward to the post-launch updates.

Now I’m going to go back to my Career play-through as I aim for #1 on my main player.

8 Likes

Thank you for your message full of kindness thank you big ant for the improvements and we understand your overflow with other games. However the marketing communication is really bad just before the release of the game and I’m going to make you a list of players whose animations are not real despite the 120 players you have to recognize them not just in the appearance but in their own animations Everyone has a favorite player who will be added surely they will recognize it in the appearance okay but if they don’t recognize it in the animations won’t know how to do it sorry 120 it’s a lot I know it’s who made people like tennis elbow and full ace tennis simulator there were a lot of players but all their animations service, slice, forehand, backhand I advise you after the release to put 10 to 15 players every 2 to 3 weeks of updates in order to add their real animations and I assure you that its would be the best of tennis all together Thank you @JNT_BA @RossSymons

2 Likes

@JNT_BA Why no answer about Steam players who want play 19 auhust with Ace edition ?

Can you explain please ? its very frustrating

I’m not going to answer things that I don’t know. It’s as simple as that.

thank you, even this answer is better than nothing

And can you answer for the players on Steam Deck who want to play offline please? Thant you

1 Like

How will the post launch support be? Similar to Early Access? Can we expect any gameplay improvements and bug fixes with the full release or is it gonna be identical to Early Access 7? Please answer this!

2 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons Instead of doing totally new or player scans you already have players based on your own games

Players not currently featured.

ATP Tennis World Tour 1 and 2 Roland Garros Edition Players
and complete edition

You can put back a lot of players that you already have

Tennis AO Player 1 and 2

Not currently presented

Kevin Anderson
Steve Johnson
Yuichi Sugita
Fernando Verdasco

1 Like

and it crashes where press confrences should be

in xbox you cant create a player in career mode,

1 Like

@JNT_BA Iga Swiatek’s backhand animation is missing in the full game. It was added in EA7, but is not present in the full release… Hope this gets readded, because it was perfect.

3 Likes

nothing change about Ai in final release, same at Early acess 7

we continue to win in expert mode ALL matches 6-0 6-0

i hope update day one (22 august)

please dont let the game like this, we can’t stay in the game if we have 0 challenge. i dont want to play career if i win all my match 6-0 6-0 in expert mode…

please

3 Likes

I made a new thread but just in case no one sees it please see below.

If you are questioning some things like animations, features or difficulty the below may explain some of it.

I can only speak of the Xbox version but pretty sure PS5 is the same.

Although the console version does have Federer, Nadal and Djokovic and the other new players, it is running a completely different build to that of the PC version with wildly different gameplay. Firstly the console version is missing 10 courts including Halle. The console version does not have the new serving mechanic. The console version does not have the new changes to flat shot so atm at least it’s still easy to get flat shots over the net. The player ratings are different on the console version and the gameplay speed is slightly slower on the console version which I actually prefer as it feels more realistic. The console version still doesnt have marks appearing on clay but this is working on PC.

Xbox version is early access of pc, y finish a year of carrerr mode and y cant continue finish there

Gameplay has revert back instead of improving in the current build on PC. Where is the risk/reward improvement when using LT/RT on topspins shot that was added in EA7?? Now we can literally aim left or right to the max and it will never go out, theres literally no point of using flat shot(it was too buffed in EA7 and goes into the net too often now) we CANT hit any ace with a flat serve again like before EA7. cross court shots are unstoppable… hope theres a DAY 1 patch on 22th or this is very disapointing

I agree. Its too difficult to hit flat shots now. It can be done but its not great. People will just abuse top spin again now that risk has been taken away, but this is partly the communities fault. The amount of posts i read saying that the flat shot should be nerfed and top spin should have risk taken away because in real life top spin is the safe shot and flat shots have more risk. While this is technically true, does it make for good gameplay now they have made the changes?

The other issue is that many of the players signature animations and shots were tied to the flat shot. So now, while the players still play like themselves using top spin, many of them dont look as good in motion when hitting their shots because the animations of the top spin shots are weaker than the flat shot varients.

1 Like

they need to find the right balance, why it gotta be too much nerfed/buffed everytime. as it is right now its unplayable to me. serves are useless again

ps: rybakina was listed in the steam description featured player where is she??

1 Like