Wish list for rugby 24

:rofl:. Another easy addition if you want to create a vintage player

1 Like

Matt Giteau wore them from memory. Could be wrong.

1 Like

Brian O Driscoll was the most notable one that I remember. He wore them for a split second early in his career

1 Like

Brock James les utilises

I remember Andre Joubert using a glove in the 1995 World Cup. I believe he was using it after a hand injury though.

Yeah that looks like an MMA glove hahah

I think it was some kind of Hurling or Gaelic Football glove.

1 Like

Anyone actually think the devs look at this page at all?
:rofl:

I look at literally every post.

2 Likes

The goggles would be a funny accessory to have added

2 Likes

Wow. Very good to hear!!

I know most dev companies wouldnā€™t actually care about the fans wishlists . But thanks for the response!

1 Like

He said he looks at the posts. He didnā€™t say he acts on them :rofl:

2 Likes

Never said he did. At least it has eyes on it though.

And theyā€™re an admin anyway, not one of the game devs

Ouch, guess I donā€™t work on the titles. Iā€™ll go remove all the stuff I did for all the games.

I would have sworn I saw you doing dev stuffā€¦

1 Like

Mhmm I certainly do.

Youā€™d know champ. I mean Iā€™ve only met the guyā€¦

1 Like

Tough days at work!

Read posts, lose the will to live, start real work.

I apologise, but at least you get paid right? :blush:

1 Like

Well things got super sassy in here in a hurry. Socks certainly do put people on edge.

At least @JNT_BA gets to read all my quality posts. Every single one with itā€™s own ā€¦ erm ā€¦ value ā€¦ *cough

I will make this one have some value at least: Idea for game, ā€œBring back Buckā€ sign in the crowd. Talked about it in the Discord a few weeks back when speaking about Buck Shelford.

Not sure if crowd will feature that much in this title any more than a background. But just in case.

Probably a bit too late to the party with this one but maybe one to consider for patches going forward. I would love to see the ability to ā€˜Randomiseā€™ team selection (for head to head games). I feel this would add to replayability, especially as the game has invested heavily in licencing of T2/T3 nations. When playing Fifa with friends we always do randomise (max 5 clicks) with the teams which makes it way more interesting and leads to the occasional giant killing (imagine Croatia beating South Africa!). I checked out Cricket22 (also by BA) and the ability to do so was not there, nor was it in R22. Just food for thought. Canā€™t wait for the game!