Wish list for rugby 24

PLEASE make sure this game has a CPU vs CPU feature just like RC or RLL series!!!

2 Likes

Do you not like playing games?

I few things here Iā€™d love to see in the stadium creator.

Can you please make it possible to stack objects on top of each other. For example buildings and trees on top of hills rather than sitting inside them.
Can you also make it possible to upscale and downscale objects. Things like fences and walls and concrete slabs would be amazing, then youā€™d be able to have grandstands on elevated platforms.
Another things Iā€™d love to see added would be the option to add athletics tracks around the field but also be able to build on top of them.
Canā€™t remember if it was possible on other games but the option to change the colour of every item and prop to whatever colour we like.
The ability to select areas for fans and supporters to sit or stand. On hills, on the sidelines for smaller venues like a local park or schools etc.

I would add to this and want to be able to put one of those inflatable hot tubs that people win chances to go sit and watch the games in.

Ooh ooh and also ā€¦ In New Zealand they had these dudes walk around with tanks of beer on their backs and they would shoot beer out a hose straight into your cup so you didnā€™t even have to go to the bar.

Also, if I could have the ability to put Taylor Swift in the corporate box and have her date one of the players.

One thing I genuinely would like in game is a unique entrance, like a themed tunnel you could place (Think animal head with team running out the mouth) or even just like AFL where they had the banner you run through. Would be a nice touch for created teams.

1 Like

Oooo you have a chanel Vagabond

One New follower here :+1: canā€™t wait for rugby 24 match in 3 years :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha I do have one, I appreciate the subscription!

Now I have someone else following me other than my mum!

Remember to hit that notification bell so you get Rugby24 updates ā€¦ in 2027 :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for sure hahahah

1 Like

Add NPC, Currie Cup and Shute Shield for the most perfect rugby game on earth.

Please and thank you.

If these need to come at the expense of English Premiership, French TOP14 and the URC ā€¦ this is acceptable.

1 Like

Entirely acceptable :wink:

If itā€™s not to late to ask for something can you please make it possible to add multiple logos to boots. Would love to save and share custom boot designs.

1 Like

Building kits would be so cool! Great idea,

A playable rugby union game?

Letā€™s stop giving them a wishlist of kits and editors when so far even after multiple patches there isnā€™t anything close to a playable or credible rugby union game that was clearly built on rugby league code!

If the game is in this state now, then it is clear player capture wasnā€™t the only reason it is so badly delayed.

3 Likes

This is a cool idea, would be good if they took the same approach to headgear as well.

I like the look of the generic boots I have seen so far, but being able to put logos on them would be fantastic.

Hopefully in stadium creation you can design your own sponsors for the in ground advertising as well.

Exactly this!!!

Let them focus on the gameplay and bug fixes. Anything else is just a distraction from a working game.

1 Like

I think even having a ball creator would be pretty cool. Teams yes, stadiums yes, boots yes, headgear yes. Why not a ball?

If you create custom teams and create a custom league, being able to have custom field markings and sponsors and a custom league ball would be cool too.

Big Ants ball in EA looks very good.

3 Likes

Hey @MattW , @JNT_BA ,

Thank you for the hard work.

Not sure if it has already been proposed, but could be cool to have dynamic rating for the players and teams based on real life performance, especially for the career mode.

Or maybe having at least a form modifier for each player, like Fifa, that affects their in season rating plus or minus. Then at end of season the overall changes.

Cheers.

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea. Would be very innovative for a rugby game.

Taking on a mid rated team during a season that had got some wins and their rating had gone up to reflect their current top of table status or something would be fantastic. Would lead to really varied seasons that could be completely different to the last.

Whether they could do it off real time data or form modifiers, all for it

2 Likes

Something like this would be cool, however I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever implemented anything like this in their other sports titles (sporadic game updates aside) so Iā€™m sceptical that something so in depth will make an appearance

2 Likes

Also, would be good, if possible, to had knock on when a player dropped the ball or didnt manage to catch the ball and goes forward.

Would also be good to be able to do some pass like in volley ball, a player who doesnt hold the ball and pass it directly to an other one ā€œbat the ball onā€

1 Like