AFL 23 - Megathread

Certainly let the support team know. They’ll want to get more info on what was happening etc. Had a quick look over tickets and nothing popped out to me that was similar so I certainly want them to look into this asap.

@JNT_BA whats coming into the next patch, any insight of what to expect??

That’s a tough one to answer. When we get closer to the patch and I can be 100% sure it is working I’ll see what news I can drop. Even some of the small things I’ve been working on have been a hassle to do and still need to be fully tested by QA but :crossed_fingers: it will be in the new update.

3 Likes

G’day. Any plans on making season and management mode options for cpu v cpu (spectate). I know you can do a full competition in season and the spectate option is available but you are forced to play as a team in other modes.

Will it be a update which will be loved by all, and anything being added?

Thoughts on the Precision disposal modifier for especially short kicks around the ground feeling very OP at the moment.

It’s great to flick the ball around the ground and feels great but I definitely feel like it needs to be Nerfed as it doesn’t really involve much skill to advance the ball by foot from one end to the other.

Very hard to defend especially AI.

User not bad if you control a player further down field and can anticipate what the opponent may do.

@JNT_BA

1 Like

Anyone genuinely hyped for the next patch to drop next week?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

tuesday 23rd it says on the roadmap, then may pro team launch

1 Like

All I’ll say is : Let’s hope so!

Less than a week now till update/patch, and it’s been so quiet in here the last day or so, surely give us something to open the discussion again @JNT_BA LOL ?

Hey big ant for the next patch can you fix the lag issue on ps4 and can you add sliders and training and tutroal modes

2 Likes

Has the crashing been fixed yet?

All stadiums online… hmmm. I won’t say “all” cause custom is different. But all of the stadiums we supply… :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Will you supply all stadiums / teams (VFL/WAFL/SANFL - Womens) to Online in next patch?

Only 9 of the 38 stadiums in the game are playable in online currently.

1 Like

does anyone here find that on the ps4 afl 23 is laggy its kinda not playble and fustrating i think its the patch that made it laggy.

I’d launch into a long post about desired stadium modding options and stuff, but people would accuse me on being frivolous.

#StadiumSliders

1 Like

listed in here already

1 Like

Hey @JNT_BA some more features I reckon could work in this game and or should be in:

• if possible have some decisions (ie. holding the ball) randomly decided upon based on timing, to give it more realism of human error rather being 100% the right call. (Basically as you see it in the AFL, but without the Carlton v freo BS)

• would also love to see some more post match statistics in the game.

• full timeline of scores listing who scored and when.
    • heat maps showing where the balls been, goal kicking accuracy, etc…
  • end of game video reviews (nba2k career mode style Would look sick).

• more content toward injuries (ie. player goes down with a serious injury, came stops, cuts to a scene of getting the player off the field, before continuing play) maybe not for online, but offline would be awesome, more interaction with injury management too.

3 Likes

Ah yes. I recall that stuff. A wee while ago now :wink:

1 Like

that would be good stuff to be added